Tholl Fence Company Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for electronics technicians to install and service Electronic Access-Controlled Automatic Gate Systems. Tholl Fence offers a high quality career opportunity, including an excellent benefit package, insurance and retirement programs.
Established in 1912, Tholl Fence is a large specialty contractor providing the highest quality state and of the art access-controlled gate systems in the Northern Nevada and Northeastern California areas.
We require an experienced installer of low voltage access controls.
- Ability to service, install and troubleshoot a must.
- Experience with computer hardware, software and networking, helpful, but not required. This is not an IT position.
- We prefer experience with installing and troubleshooting low voltage equipment.
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics given priority but will train the candidate with the right work experience.
- The right candidate needs to be able to work with little supervision, 5 days a week with rotating on-call.
- Must be organized and self-motivated with the ability to work in all environments and weather conditions.
- Customer service skills are very important. This position is outdoors and physical. It requires interaction with customers on a daily basis, the ability to work in a fast paced environment with distractions.
- There is a 60-day evaluation period, 30 to 45 days training with someone and the balance on your own.
- Training is on particulars of gate systems and components NOT basic electronics, candidate must know electronics and be able to pass a basic electronics test.
- The candidate must have an excellent work ethic, attitude, work quality, communication skills and organizational abilities.
- The candidate must have a clean criminal record and pass a back-ground check, valid Nevada Driver’s License, insurable and pass a pre-employment drug test at the applicants expense.
- This will be refunded at the end of your first 60 days.
- Must be within the Reno/Sparks, Washoe Valley areas. Because of on-calls and the need for employees to sometimes work over-time, Fernley, Fallon, Carson, etc. are too far away. Please do not apply if you are not in these areas.
- Company vehicle provided at end of training period.
Tholl Fence, Northern Nevada oldest and largest fence company, is looking for highly motivated and experienced Foreman, Fence Installers, and Helpers, to join our team. This position is Full-time, Monday thru Friday.
We offer competitive wages, company paid health insurance, profit sharing, and opportunity for advancement.
- Previous experience in fence installation and construction helpful.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to speak English
Apply in Person @ 800 Glendale Ave., Sparks, Nevada 89431
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
CLICK HERE for Application